İnternet tarayıcınız güncel değil.
Bu sitede daha fazla güvenlik, hız ve en iyi konfor için tarayıcınızı güncelleyin.Tarayıcıyı güncelle
Self-collection takes place at the company GGM Gastro in Ochtrup against cash payment.
With the new legal regulation from 01.01.2014 concerning Gelangensbestätigung § 17a Abs. 2 Nr. 2 UStDV every tax-free self-collection must be confirmed by the customer with a valid tax identification number after the goods have arrived in the EU member country.
Therefore, for security reasons, we are forced to withhold a deposit in the amount of the German VAT of the invoice total for the time being. This amount is to be paid by the customer at the same time as the invoice amount.
As soon as we receive the completed and signed confirmation of receipt, we will immediately refund the retained deposit.
Please note that GGM Gastro has no influence on the amount of customs duties or taxes payable in your country when ordering from Switzerland or other countries that levy import duties. In this case, please inform yourself about the costs of an order, which will be charged only when the goods are imported into your country. These fees are NOT charged by GGM Gastro and are NOT already included in the shipping charges. If VAT is charged when importing the goods into your country (e.g. Switzerland), you can have the German VAT removed from your order before transferring the money and you do not have to transfer it.
4. for delivery to third countries, all fees/costs/charges regarding import, VAT or customs are payable immediately.
5. installation and assembly costs are included in the price only in case of a separate agreement.
6. we reserve the right to change our prices accordingly, if after conclusion of the contract cost reductions or increases occur, in particular due to tariff agreements or material price changes.
7. the purchase price includes the statutory value added tax; it will be shown separately on the day of invoicing in the statutory amount.
(8) During the period of default, the entrepreneur shall pay interest on the debt at a rate of eight percentage points above the base interest rate. We reserve the right to prove and assert a higher damage caused by default against entrepreneurs.
The customer shall only have a right of set-off if his counterclaims have been legally established or acknowledged by us. The customer may only exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship. 10.
(10) The customer shall only be entitled to withhold payments due to complaints of defects to an extent that is in reasonable proportion to the defects asserted.
11. the costs for customer marks (logo) shall be invoiced separately. Customary excess and short deliveries are accepted by the customer.
12. the orderer is only entitled to withhold payments because of notices of defect, if the withheld payment stands in a reasonable relation to the validly made defects.
13. in general the dispatch is free of charge with an advance payment within Germany. Exceptions are all islands located within Germany. In the case of an island delivery, we reserve the right to charge an island surcharge specific to the respective order.